Brooks Ghost 14 Review
The Brooks Ghost 14 is a versatile model from American Brooks. It has been updated continuously with great care and therefore delivers a reliable running feeling season after season.
The comfortable fit is taken care of, but the new structure in the upper part makes the ventilation work noticeably better.
The biggest change is that the midsole now consists of 100 percent DNA Loft material, while its predecessor only had this premium foam in the lateral part of the sole. Thanks to an upturned edge with midsole material around the entire upper of the shoe, and an outsole that is divided into several segments, Brooks Ghost 14 has good basic stability.
This means that the shoe both suits a broad target group and works for most types of sessions, primarily on hard, even surfaces. Note that this fourteenth version of the well-liked mass training shoe is made of 60 percent recycled material – and weighs a few grams less than its predecessor.
Some more details:
Weight: (men) 281g
Weight (women) 255g
- Rubber sole
- THIS MEN’S SHOE IS FOR: Runners looking for a smooth ride that won’t distract from the fun of the run. The Ghost 14 offers a simplified midsole construction which creates more seamless transitions. This Brooks Ghost 14 is a certified PDAC A5500 Diabetic shoe and has been granted the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: The Ghost 14 offers neutral support while providing high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross-training, the gym, or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Ghost 13
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability – yet it feels lighter than ever. DNA LOFT now makes up the entire midsole, for a softer, smoother, ride.
- SMOOTH, STABLE RIDE: No matter how your foot lands, our Segmented Crash Pad – an integrated system of shock absorbers – will cushion every step and stride for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- SOFT, SECURE, FIT: More strategic use of the 3D Fit Print upper technology provides the structure that moves with the foot.